Monday 25 February 2008

Music to live by

(Sung to the Tune of the Great Pretender)

Oh yes, I'm the Great Sebastien,
I sit here and cry all the time.
I whinge and I moan. Yes, I feel all alone
as sit in my swing and I cry.
Waah, waah, waah

(Repeat until he falls asleep or you lose your voice or you decide to pick him up and go on to the second verse - probably the latter).

Oh yes, I'm the Great Sebastien,
I stand on your knee and i smile
I watch and I play. I could do it all day
just as long as I know that you're mine

2 comments:

Lys said...

You have to hear Alex sing this song - we're trying to get some video to post. Grandie and Aunty Chelle saw it last night on webcam - pretty funny!

lyndall said...

It reminded me straight away of one of the scenes in "Hercules Returns" That old Nevin Favourite!

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia