Friday 22 February 2008

Admitting Defeat...she's a girly girl *sigh*

Today we checked out an Old Navy kids' clothing sale - Alex loved grabbing various items off the racks (inevitably a pink skirt or dress "look mummy! A beautiful dress/skirt" "Yes Alex - remember we're just looking at these sales racks") and we did end up with a dress, two shirts and a pair of shoes - all for $15! The shoes were not something I was looking for - Alex chose a pair of pale pink "ballerina shoes"...but we got them. She was so excited when we got home she wanted to try everything on. When the shoes came out of the bag she grabbed her "beautiful gown" from the clean clothes pile to wear with them.





She then proceeded to prance and dance (plus a few gymnastics "routine finish" moves that she obviously picked up from last week) in front of Sebastien saying "look at my beautiful gown Sebastien - and my beautiful shoes!

Just gorgeous Alex!









By the way- I'm not sure why the photos sometimes get spaced out like this - when I'm creating the post, they are lined up beautifully with small spaces between them.

1 comment:

White-Graham Family said...

Wow! First the shoes then the 'model strut'. Is it possible that you and Brett will be able to retire on her modelling fortune in about 12 years time?! She certainly has style, cause I LOVE the shoes - but what sort of judge am I, I really only wear thongs :(

(Great bargain hunting by the way)

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia