Saturday 16 February 2008

**News Flash** Sebastien Rolls Over!!

And everyone misses it!

Yep, at Trish's for playgroup this morning there were a couple of firsts. Sebastien, having some tummy time in the hopes of him maybe thinking about rolling (previously he's managed to get halfway then given up), rolled front to back - and everyone was looking elsewhere! It happened in a split second whilst I was on my way to pick him up because he'd been fussing long enough - and in the time it took for me to look down to make sure I didn't step on a toy, then look up - he'd rolled over and was happily chatting to his hands. Go figure!

Baby Evan managed to produce a tooth bud for his mamma whilst we were there too - so if you want a first, go to Trish's house!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Umm.. did I miss something? MY Evan? LOL Did you mean someone else? Or is there another baby Evan in our group! I think not! So who's got the new tooth?

The Atkisson Family said...

Yes, Christine has an Evan too, couple weeks younger than Tina's. (I was a bit confused at first too....) How exciting- I heard about S this afternoon. Sorry I missed it!

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia