Tuesday 19 February 2008

Sibling Stuff I know

Today we took Brayden (4 1/2) to Monday Mania. Conversation in the back seat (Brayden, Sebastien and Alex):

Brayden: Your baby is smiling at me!
Alex: Yes. He's big little.
B: You can't be big little - cause if you're big then you are little too. Like your brother - he's big, and my brother - he's little, so you can't be big too. You know it's great because they are little now, but soon he'll be big and that'll be great cause then he'll be a kid. Then you'll both be kids, and then you'll be adults - he'll be big and you'll be big...well then you'll be mummy and daddy big - only you won't be as big as your dad because girls, mummies are smaller than daddies, you know?
A: Yes.
B: Only your head will be an adult head, only smaller than daddy...
A: My mummy is big (Thanks kiddo).
B: Mummies are smaller than daddies. You know, I'm having a space party...

I really wish I'd had a recorder to record it because it was so funny to listen to. I really only got half of Brayden's explanation about big little because it was, well long! Alex happily listened - she was just happy to have another kid around!

3 comments:

The Atkisson Family said...

Oh my... now you know what we live with DAILY!!! He doesn't stop- ever. I can hear him talking in his room now, and mind you- he is asleep!

And a space party, huh? Wonder when that is, or who is footing the bill- I haven't heard anything about it! :)

Brett Graham said...

The space party is for his birthday. It is very soon, it's for his birthday which is only 6 months away in August. He is going to invite 10 or so friends who will all bring presents of their own choosing so that he can experience new things and everybody will make astronaut helmets or space ship masks or something like that and Alex is invited to boot! All in the space of a 5 minute drive.

Oh, and his favourite numbers are 10 and 100.

Tina said...

OMG!! A Space Party!! I wanna come!! I haven't gotten an invitation yet! I'm not invited?! I have a space helmet! C'MON!

Oh wait.. it's not planned yet? Well.. It's planned by Brayden.. sorry Kylla.. you better be getting on the ball! LOL

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia