Friday 15 February 2008

Shrove Tuesday...I mean Super Tuesday!

The IHOP (International House of Pancakes) usually has a charitable free pancake day on Shrove Tuesday - but this year it coincided with Super Tuesday (presidential nominations around the US) so they delayed it a week.

Being one always happy to eat out...I asked some friends to come with us for "breakfast" (ok, it was 9am) and some of them managed to make some time for it. It was fun all around with 3 moms, 3 toddlers and 3 infants (though T is technically a toddler now Heather!)


So here're some photos from Jen of the girls (Anna, Alex and Emmy) first waiting for the pancakes...then enjoying them in all their maplesyrup-ed glory!

1 comment:

lyndall said...

lol - You know I actually thought the IHOP was just something made up for the movie "I Am Sam". So there you go - I had no idea!

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia