Tuesday 16 September 2008

Plans

We have booked our airtickets to get back to Australia for my brother's wedding - and so the countdown begins!

I have several things I need to accomplish before we go home - including two photo albums that I hope to take with me (completed).

Plus, there are a million and one doctor/dentist/optometrist etc appointments that I need to make so we can get them done in Australia and not have to do them in China.

So blogging will slow down a little, but now that I have this new "you-beut" feeder installed, you can still be notified whenever I get the chance to post something new. Right now I am putting the finishing touches on a post that shows were we live. If Sebastien lets me, I'll get it up in the next 24 hours.

Until then!

No comments:

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia