Thursday 11 September 2008

Back at school

At the end of Alex's first day back at school - which she didn't want to go to - Brett and Sebastien were bringing her home (I was out on my own adventure - post to come) when Brett decided it would be the perfect time to get Alex's hair cut (we had discussed earlier that it was getting longer again and she'd started trying to put it in her mouth after it was washed). I'm not sure where along the route home he found the hairdresser - but he figured there was 6 weeks until our return to Australia for my brother's wedding, and, hair grows...

I present to you: Gao Ya Li!

2 comments:

lyndall said...

THey obviously don't understand "western" hair! God I laughed out loud - that is so cute - the look on her face is priceless!

Sergey said...

So that's how all chinese people get same haircuts!

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia