Tuesday 18 May 2010

Homework and Helping

Alex's class has been studying being helpful in different ways. We had to put together a homework sheet that demonstrated how she was helpful at home (taking her plates to the sink after a meal and taking out the rubbish each morning). It got me to thinking that there isn't nearly the same type of things to do here that there were in the States. I've been comparing Alex to Sebastien at the same age and think Sebastien has it pretty easy here really.

And if I can work it out, I'll edit this to include the special Chinese term for someone who helps others - the class has been learning all about it but it has slipped my mind as of now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she's so grown up!

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia