Sunday 13 September 2009

Exploring with Daddy

**Unfinished Post**
I will have to leave it to Daddy to do a more thorough post - but I cannot leave out the two "exploration" trips that Alex and Sebastien immensely enjoyed, one with Uncle Craig along.

One was to Mt Majura Nature Reserve and the other to the Jerrabombera Wetlands.

They had a ball, as you can see from the photos. I'm sure Daddy with update this post once he sees it ;)
And then the trip with Uncle Craig:
And what exploration would be complete without the obligatory stick?More information to follow I'm sure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, the sticks.

Tina said...

awww! We miss you guys so much! Evie and I had tears in our eyes seeing how much the kids have grown. She said that Alex is her favorite, "princess" .

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia