Tuesday 20 May 2008

Clothes, clothes, clothes

More clothes I just had to take a photo of before (gulp) letting them out of the house for the last time...My best friend from highschool sent both Alex and Sebastien a hat to celebrate their births. Alex lost hers before I could take a photo of it. This is Sebastien's.
Aunty Lyndall and Uncle Pip gave this t-shirt to Alex and I have photos of her wearing it. Sebastien may just squeak into it once this summer but that's all.Grandie and Poppie gave this shirt for Alex when they visited here the first few weeks after she was born.
Now this; this is pure, unadulterated Alyssa! A black t-shirt no less!This shirt Mummy had made up for Daddy's first Father's day. Note the Illinois colours!
Aunty Chelle gave these cool trousers to Alex - and even though they're pink, they were a hit with Mummy too!
I'm guessing now, but my memory says that Great Aunty Sharn gave this gorgeous linen outfit to Alex - and she wore it to her cousin Chelsea's christening. I love it - it's green - and did I mention that I love it?This shawl Aunty Chelle gave Alex - who just doesn't get how to wear it. The detail is amazing and I wish it were still winter, just for this item of clothing!

Sigh - bye bye.

1 comment:

Tofamily said...

Its sad when they grow out of their clothes! Especially the ones that have funny sayings on them! (or were given to them by someone special)

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia