Sunday 26 October 2008

The season for weddings

I'm not sure when peak season is for weddings, but in the past month there have been wedding booths galore advertising their wares. Having tried to find a photographer to have Sebastien's 12 month portrait taken, I soon realised that the 5 or 6 places I saw were strictly wedding phots only - huge shops that had elaborate "sets" for taking a series of photos in different outfits. I laughed when I saw the advertisement (below) for traditional photos - not eastern I imagined.

2 comments:

Donita said...

Oh, man, I wish I was there to take his pics for you! Well, on second thought, I'd meet you in Australia?

lyndall said...

oh come on Lys.....I can just see you in that stunning white ensemble!

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia