Sunday 26 October 2008

The decadence of time

Ahh, the essence of a day off. As ten whole hours stretch luxuriously in front of me I scramble to get out of the apartment, computer in my bag. Oh to spend some time on my own, blogging up a storm before the intensity of packing for our Australian trip. To not have the rapscallion and monster chasing me around the apartment demanding in turn to be played with, fed, sung with or read to. Ahh, bliss does not encompass the feeling.

So here's a tribute to the "other" blog poster - a lurker really as he has rarely made an appearance here in spite of many opportunities - to Brett, husband and daddy extraordinaire whose plan to hike somewhere dirty (not difficult in Xiamen) til they drop is his battle plan for the day.

And so, onward. Caffeine fuelled posts to follow in an effort to be more up-to-date before heading to Australia and possibly not blogging for two months (only kidding, of course I'll be blogging...) whilst on holiday with the twin tornadoes.

No comments:

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia