Monday 10 December 2007

Ever have that feeling?

I have had an overwhelming feeling - trying to keep up with everything has been a struggle lately. Between Alex being, well, a two year old, and Sebastien being, well, an infant...Let's just say that my standards have fallen...way, way below what I like them to be. Thankfully (or not?) Brett's standards aren't any higher. Just looking at the photo folder on my computer makes me realise just how far behind I am in my blogging...so I'll try to catch up a little today.

1 comment:

The Atkisson Family said...

Constantly have that feeling- almost to the point of panic sometimes. I look at other mommies and wonder "how do they find the time to do it all?"! You are not alone.

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia