Thursday 31 January 2008

Drawing 101

OK, so I've never claimed to be an artistic person. Actually, to be honest - I hated art class at school because, well, I just had no aptitude for it. So I checked out some Art Smart books from the library that purport to show you how to draw dinosaurs, pets, wild animals and vehicles. So we both drew the animals, one shape at a time. First I'd draw the shape, then Alex would do the same, then I'd draw the next shape/part followed by Alex. Here is the result from Alex and my efforts (Alex's efforts have the name of the animal under it) you can see when she started to get tired:

2 comments:

Chelle said...

She already draws better than her Aunty Chelle!

Tina said...

Wow Alex! Fantastic drawings!! I'm impressed!

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia