Saturday 12 January 2008

Comfy as old shoes

These shoes - the stories they could tell! My parents bought them for me on a trip they took to the UK, about 15 years ago, with two of my siblings (leaving me and one of my sisters at home with the grandparents) and I LOVE them. But unfortunately my feet have managed to grow about a size over the course of two pregnancies...so they no longer fit. So, after two resolings (is that even a word?) and numerous miles they will be relegated to the great shoe store in the sky...

4 comments:

lyndall said...

lol - mine were always too big! but they were very comfy. I bet those shoes have some great stories they could tell Lys! I remember buying them with Mum & Dad - seems like a lifetime ago now....

Donita said...

Oh, I think you should keep them! Nostaligic! I have my old shoes that I hiked the Alps in.

Unknown said...

You ungrateful child. we spend a fortune on you and after only 15 years you discard our gift.
You cannot beat those doc martens.

The Atkisson Family said...

I had those same shoes.... hopefully they will meet each other in that shoe heaven and live happily ever after.

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia