Saturday 3 November 2007

Orange and Blue Scrimmage

So I guess I'm pretty good at answering quizes. Brett has won once (Panera Bread $10 gift card - which he kindly allowed me to use :)). For the second time this year I won a radio station prize (the first time was a pool party - not the swimming kind - at a local bar) with the prize being 4 tickets to the Orange and Blue Basketball Scrimmage at Assembly Hall. So Brett and I took Alex and Sebastien to see his first Illini sport. Alex loves to wear her Illini headband. Here are the three of them - btw Sebastien slept through the entire game.







She was pretty good and lasted the whole hour and a half (with the help of some snacks).











Although you weren't meant to take in food and drink, the security guard let me - I mean, the concessions stands weren't selling yoghurt, apple slices and cheerios for young kids so we weren't about to buy from there! The tattoo on her cheek was from a week before when Brett took her to watch a women's soccer match. The "Illinois Fever" tattoo was not allowed to be washed all week. We're not sure what sport we'll see next, maybe wrestling or gymnastics.

No comments:

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia