Tuesday 7 August 2007

Delivery envy, and the obligatory pregnant photo...


OK, so after a few requests I've relented and decided to post evidence of Sebastien's impending arrival. As most of you know, I hate being the subject of photos - with a passion. But this photo captures the essence of being almost 33 weeks pregnant.
Of course, many of the women I know who were pregnant have either delivered, or are just about to - leading to a severe case of delivery envy on my part. I think it's just that it's so darn hot and humid here at the moment, not something that I am at all comfortable with even in an unpregnant state! So my doctor admonished me when I stated matter-of-factly at my last check-up "this baby could arrive at any time and it would not be too soon" - only 50 days to go...

3 comments:

Donita said...

Oh, you are beautiful! Even though you feel oogie :O But I can't imagine being pregnant in this heat and humidity. Who planned this pregnancy anyway? hehe.

Tina said...

Awww! You look great! You DO look a tad warm, though LOL I know! I was there just three weeks ago! Thanks goodness it wasn't this hot then! I know I would have melted! You are almost there! Can't wait to meet Sebastien!

White-Graham Family said...

a VERY brave photo for you I must say, but nothing more beautiful than a glowing, happy, pregnant lady. After all that discomfort, such a joy at the end. I hated summer pregnancies too, but a great excuse to do abolutely nothing! enjoy your last couple of months.

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia