Friday 1 December 2006

Alex's Revenge


OK, so those of you who know me, know that I bought a t-shirt for Alex that is black and reads "I don't do pink" (it probably should say "mummy doesn't do pink"). And now it seems that Alex has decided that pink is the best colour in the whole world - in fact, if you team it with silver sparkly bits it is even better. So here is a photo of her sporting a fancy ensemble that her Great Aunty Sharn gave her - complete with pink shoes given to her at her first birthday. I guess I had it coming...

4 comments:

lyndall said...

That is so funny! She looks gorgeous in pink Lys! Now you realise everybody is going to send pink gear, because we know she loves it!

Donita said...

Hilarious! Leave it up to the relatives to give you the pink stuff : ) I guess the letting go part of parenthood is beginning, huh?

White-Graham Family said...

Aunty Lys, pink is the new black, so Alex is very hip! - Chris

Tina said...

YAY!! I can finally read your blogs!!!! Alex is the most precious little girl!! I love all of the pictures!!!

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia