Tuesday 13 January 2009

Horses, horses, horses!

Alex has taken after her Aunty Chelle and has developed an interest in horses. I think the fact that Barbie rides horses also has something to do with it.

She poured over my old horse & pony books & demonstrated how a show horse should stand when being judged (very funny at the time)

Luckily I had saved my old brown velvet riding helmet, gloves, jodhpurs, ribbons from Pony Club and books and put them in the toy box ready for her to discover.

And discover them she did! Once we got the helmet & gloves on, she needed a horse to ride - well luckily Clops (my stuffed horse) was also in the toy box, so she was all ready to go.


Guest Posters: Aunty Chelle and Uncle B


No comments:

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia