Saturday 21 June 2008

Alright already!

So I know that I'm very far behind in posting to the blog - I have a million photos in my photos folders just waiting for the associated stories to be written. As Brett is away this weekend at a conference, and I'm doing it all for myself, I'll also try to update the blog. Here's just a taste of what's to come:

Sebastien not only crawls, but pulls up, cruises and walks holding onto two fingers (well, it's very wobbly baby walking) - oh, and he has two teeth.

Alex is in summer school four mornings a week plus taking swimming lessons four afternoons a week.

I grew up where it was dusty and boring (or is that boring and dusty?)

See you later this weekend!

4 comments:

lyndall said...

Dusty & boring????? News to me!

Donita said...

ROTFL! Yeah, it was dusty and boring!

lyndall said...

What? Am I missing something?

Anonymous said...

great job my friend
i wait for you on my travel site too


www.born2travel.it

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia