Sunday 15 July 2007

Preparing for Sebastien

Hmm, we had a BBQ last Thursday and one of the babies there needed a bottle. So we dug through the stuff we'd packed away to get one for her - and it hasn't exactly been put back into storage! Alex latched (heh) onto it straight away, seeing the possibilities for her baby. So we've spent the past few days feeding our baby, "refilling" the bottle, taking care to hold the baby's neck/head properly etc. Daddy has taken the lead on this one - Mummy is just bemused by the whole thing. I guess that pumping will be the norm for this next delivery so the big sister can help feed little brother. Another of her current mantras: "I help, I do it BY MYSELF." Funfilled days ahead!

3 comments:

Donita said...

Oh, too cute. Alex is firmly in the toddler stage, isn't she? My niece LOVED Alex last week at playgroup. She also really wants your Aussie accent : )

Tofamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tofamily said...

To get ready for my little brother Kalan I used to play with my own baby doll. I loved giving it cuddles, a bottle of milk and taking it for walks in the doll stroller.
Love Chelsea

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia