Tuesday 1 May 2007

On to Narrandera with Grandad and Grandma


I had a great time with Grandad and Grandma. They have a pool which they heated so I could go swimming. I love swimming. The best part was being in the tiger float "all by myself" although Grandad chasing me was cool in a scary/fun way. Grandad also took me out to a farm and I had a ball - this left mummy some much needed "mummy time" that she spent eating lunch and reading a book in Leeton. Apparently I found another puppy dog and some actual puppies - and had a ride on a tractor (I love tractors - and motorbikes). Grandad took great delight in teaching me my colours - if I got the colour right I got to eat the jellybean, if I didn't then Grandad got to eat it. This didn't faze me at first as Grandad did "colours" (as I called them) five or six times a day, but then mummy suggested it should be once only - which really upped the odds. I'm pretty good on my colours now!

Grandma also took me on a tour of downtown Narrandera and let me wander in and out of shops everywhere. No wonder she was tired when we got home! Mummy also got this time off for good behaviour and made a second pilgrammage to Leeton for lunch and reading. Maybe she needs to get out more??

I visited lots of people with Grandma and Grandad - I had so much fun! And then we had to go back to Canberra to see Daddy arrive at the airport (who I had been studiously ignoring on the webcam for the past 5 weeks - mummy was worried about the welcome he would get...)

No comments:

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia