Tuesday 1 May 2007

Next stop, Canberra


Luckily Aunty Chelle came up to Armidale to visit and she kindly drove the whole way from Armidale to Canberra!! Well, we did stop off in Sydney briefly. I still remembered her from her visit to the States in October 2006 so wouldn't let go of her hand when she came off the plane - and wanted her to sit next to me in the car.

We managed to see my Uncle James and at last meet Aunty Clare in Canberra - plus they kindly babysat me whilst mummy went shopping with Aunty Chelle. Uncle James gamely changed his first dirty nappy ever - and even having used all of the wipes in the travel case, did a pretty good job!
I also got to see cousin Tristan play basketball - I love basketball! He is so grown up now. And his mummy and daddy were there too which was great too - I love having two Aunty Chelle/Shell's.

I really loved staying at Uncle B and Aunty Chelle's house - they have two "kids" too, Bruce and Anika. I love animals and mummy is happy that Bruce and Anika were so accommodating, letting me serve them cocktail drinks on their bed and talk on the phone with them. We really only spent two days in Canberra - heading off to Narrandera was the next part of the trip.

No comments:

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia