Tuesday 2 October 2007

I'm feeding him mummy!!

These were the words (very delighted and excited indeed) that I heard as I brushed my teeth, leaving Alex and Sebastien alone in the living room...can you imagine the 101 things that immediately flashed through my mind?!

As I raced into the other room I was greeted with this image - so I had to take a photo. Alex has absorbed more of her brother's arrival details than we'd thought! At least it was an unwashed finger and not the contents of the fridge or pantry (or toybox)!

4 comments:

Donita said...

That is adorable!

Tina said...

so sweet! Evie "babysat" Evan for a half hour in her room the other day while I was vacuumin and cleaning.. It was only gonna be for a few minutes while I had the noisy vacuum on, and he was in his swing in her room with her.. but after I peeked in, she was reading him stories quietly and he was smiling from ear to ear.. so I left him in there for a while.. until Evie got bored of playing with him and asked for me to remove him. LOL Alex is a great nig sister already and that Sebastien is a sweety!

Tofamily said...

Very cute!
Chelsea

lyndall said...

Hahaha.......... I read this funny joke the other day.......She probably had a booger on her finger! No seriously, that is the cutest photo! They are both gorgeous children, you should both be very proud.

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia