Monday 22 January 2007

Cinderella never had it so bad!

Well, I made quite a discovery at the library today. I was reading all about this girl called Cinderella and I swear we could be twins. I too, sleep on the floor and have two ugly step sisters (one is very ugly) and they make me do all the work. Here I am doing my daily sweeping, then there is the dishes, the laundry, the shopping - the list is endless. Unfortunately I have no fairy godmother to send me to balls - the stepsisters have seen to that. I suspect they might have read this story themselves.

2 comments:

Donita said...

OH, poor princess is just too overworked! What a great picture!

Chelle said...

Geez, it's a hard life being a child these days :) She almost has the 'fed up' look too!
Good to see you're working her early Lys - you'll have her doing the ironing in no time.

Xiamen University, China

Xiamen University, China
Our home away from Australia